At Valley Invicta Primary School at East Borough, we believe that excellent uniform is part of setting high academic standards. As a result, pupils will be expected to adhere to our uniform requirements at all times.
This means that uniform must be worn correctly both in and out of school. All items of uniform are available from our supplier, Pages, with some items available from other stores.
Uniform - September 2021
- Grey trousers / shorts with grey ankle socks
- Grey skirts / pinafores (No culottes) with white ankle socks (no frills or bows) or grey tights.
- 1 white VIPS at East Borough polo t-shirt with a logo for school photographs or school trips where the pupils are representing East Borough (Pages School Wear).
- Plain white polo t-shirts for everyday use (These can be purchased from any supplier but MUST have square edged collars (no frills).
- VIPS at East Borough navy cardigan or jumper with logo (Pages School Wear).
- Appropriate black school shoes – must not be trainers but should be suitable for wearing outside and running around at playtime in!
- In addition to the above, Year 1 pupils may continue to wear their tartan pinafore if it still fits!
For Pupils in Early Years, the above uniform applies but there is also an option to wear the official tartan pinafore which is available form Pages School Wear.
If any child wishes to wear a summer dress between September and October half-term, it MUST be the official VIAT green summer dress from Pages School Wear.
Click on an image for a full-length example of the uniform in the Page Gallery below.
Pages are also supplying the new East Borough book bags and PE bags which you may purchase if should so wish.
- Plain white t-shirt (preferably round neck so that the children can tell the difference between this and their school t-shirt!)
- Black/navy sports shorts / skort (no tight cycling shorts)
- Black/navy/grey tracksuit trousers (no leggings)
- Black/navy/grey jumper (no hood)
- Trainers or plimsolls
Jewellery and Hair
A polite reminder that children need to have their hair cut in a style that it suitable for school – no extreme hair cuts please! Any child with hair that is shoulder length or longer, or has a long fringe, will be asked to tie or clip their hair back. Any hair adornments should be navy blue or green and not be large bows or ribbons.
Pupils are not allowed to wear jewellery to school other than a pair of plain stud earrings or a watch. These must be removed on PE days and parents should provide a small container that pupils can put this into for safe keeping.
Make up and nail varnish
Make up and nail varnish are not allowed while at school, at any time.